Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Publicity Piece

Hey all! Hope your weeks are going well...or at least just going. Going is good!

I keep track of quality responses to "How are you doing?"-ings, and my favorite response I've gotten is from a man named Bob in town:

Me: "Hey Bob! How are you doin' today?"
Bob: "I'm vertical."

Perfect repsonse...says so much without having to say anything at all. That's as far as most of our conversations go, but I enjoy it every time. 

ANYWAYS

I wanted to post this video before I forgot to do so. A man named Peter Brewitt got in contact with GreenTown and set up a time to visit over the summer. He works for Orion Magazine and he met with myself and a few others to gather info for an article. Super cool dude, AND he also happens to be a grad student at UCSC, so it was kinda fun for me. 

He sent this out to us today, and he actually made his experience into an audio slideshow, and I think it came together really well. I encourage you to check it out. Here's the article if you want to check that out as well/instead. Even if you THINK you know a lot about the town...this will show you a lot more. I really appreciate his approach and insight.

That's all for now, but more updates are brewing. 

In the meantime, stay vertical.

-J

1 comment:

  1. What a fabulous slide show and article. It really helped me understand Greenburg's mission and uniqueness.

    ReplyDelete